“The way a team plays as a whole determines its success. You may have the greatest bunch of individual stars in the world, but if they don’t play together, the club won’t be worth a dime.”
Building a professional team that is dedicated to your success is vital to every investor and should be one of the first things you should do when you commit to real estate investing! In this panel video from the 2017 Victoria Real Estate Investment Expo Randy Molland, Steve Arneson, Melanie Reuter, Sean Burkhart and Patrick Francey talk about building a team and why it’s vital to any investor’s long term success.
- Working with a team to distinguish between finishings for a property that is a rental unit vs. a luxury home, and determining the best return on investment
- Finding a niche
- Don’t try to be an expert in all fields, focus on what you’re good at and utilize your team’s expertise.
- Finding a mentor and the impact they’ll have on your success
- Working harder than everyone else helps you accomplish more
- Being kind to your team and treating them like family pays off
- Accountability partners
- Have a realtor that is an investor will make or break good investments
Help me create an effective team!
Information about how the REInvestors can help you to put a team together.